Certification: RoHS, ISO, SGS
Work Temperature: 300��c
Delivery Date: 7-10 Days
HS Code: 8505110090
Composite: Rare Earth Magnet
Application: Industrial Magnet, Motor Magnet, Couplings, Separators.
Coating: Ni or Others
OEM Service: Yes
Transport Package: Plastic Pipe + Paper Cartons+ Wooden Case
Origin: Hangzhou, China
Samarium Cobalt Disc Features
Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) disc magnets are powerful magnets rare earth magnets composed of samarium and cobalt.
They are commonly used in high performance motors, magnetic couplings and magnetic separators.
These are brittle magnets and are prone to cracking and chipping.
Samarium magnets can be used for high temperature applications where neodymium will not work.
• Samarium cobalt magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• They have high magnetic properties
• Samarium cobalt magnets offer good thermal stability
• Samarium cobalt magnets are resistant to corrosion
• Samarium cobalt magnets resistant to demagnetization
To make ordering your Samarium Cobalt disc magnets easier, just let us the right size or send us the drawing , and note the Item #. Then contact us to place your order.
Additional sizes, plating options and grade choices are also available upon request and may be on hand from stock.
if you don't see what you're looking for in this brief listing